The Loris and Merle Coe Scholarship Fund
The Loris and Merle Coe Scholarship Fund was established to assist graduating high school seniors (including home schooled students) accepted to any two or four-year college or university who are either a Boy Scout or Girl Scout and have earned: Boy Scout’s must have earned an Eagle Scout Award or rank of Life Scout OR Girl Scout’s must have earned Gold Award or Silver Award. To qualify for this opportunity, applicants must be pursuing an education in science or mathematics and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5. Renewable: NO
- Loris and Merle Coe Scholarship Fund
- Boy Scouts, Science Majors
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you attained the rank of at least a Life Scout or earned a Silver Award?
- Specify your Boy/Girl Scout Troop #, number of years in scouting and scout leader.
- Specify your highest rank earned in Boy/Girl Scouts and year it was earned.
- Provide the name and email address of your Scout Leader who you would like to ask to submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. He/She will be contacted automatically via email.
- Are you currently active in scouting?
- Do you plan to stay a registered scout?
- Give a brief description of your scout project.
- List additional scout attributes, positions, awards.
- List up to 10 camp experiences, trips, hikes.
- ESSAY (250 words or fewer): How has scouting influenced your life? How will it influence your future plans?
- ESSAY (250 words or fewer): Write about your passion for the Boy/Girl Scouts. Please include your involvement in extracurricular activities, job and volunteer experiences, as well as your overall love of nature.
- Have you been a Camp Counselor? If yes, please specify where and when.
- Show 7 more