The Alice J. Foit Scholarship Fund
The Alice J. Foit Scholarship Fund was established to assist Carroll County High School graduates OR graduates residing in German Township of Harrison County, Ohio enrolled as full-time students at a two or four-year college or university program leading to a degree; and who have achieved a high school cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale; and if attending college, a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale. Applicants must intend to live in or work in either Carroll or Harrison County, Ohio for a minimum of two years after completion of their education; Demonstrate involvement in both extracurricular activities and community and religious activities. Renewable: YES
- Alice J. Foit Scholarship Fund
- Carrollton High School
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you intend to live in or work in either Carroll County or Harrison County, Ohio for a minimum of two years after completion of your education?
- Write a letter in your own handwriting addressed to Mrs. Alice J. Foit (to be read by the selection committee) telling her why you would appreciate and are deserving of a scholarship award from her scholarship fund.
- NEW APPLICANTS: Upload your current transcripts and all SAT/ACT test scores.
- RENEWAL APPLICANTS: Provide a copy of prior year(s) transcripts and courses currently enrolled. Explain any incomplete or withdrawn notations or hours less than full-time.
- Upload the list of courses and hours you are currently enrolled for and your planned schedule for the spring term.
- Will you live on campus?
- If you will live on campus, what is the cost of room and board?
- Show 2 more