The Bill McCarthy Boy Scout Scholarship Fund
The Bill McCarthy Boy Scout Scholarship Fund was established to assist first-year male college students who are or have been a Boy Scout, having belonged to a troop in the Tuslaw (School) District, and who have attained at least the rank of a First Class Scout, and who ranks at least among the highest 10 boys in his graduating high school class. Renewable: NO
- Bill McCarthy Boy Scouts Scholarship Fund
- Boy Scouts
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you or were you a member of a Boy Scout Troop in the Tuslaw School District?
- Please specify your Boy Scout Troop #, number of years in scouting and scout leader.
- Have you attained the rank of at least a First Class Scout?
- Please specify your highest rank earned in Boy Scouts and year it was earned.
- Are you currently active in scouting?
- Do you plan to stay a registered scout?
- Are you ranked among the highest 10 boys in your high school graduating class?
- Give a brief description of your scout project.
- List additional scout attributes, positions, awards.
- List up to 10 camp experiences, trips, hikes.
- ESSAY (250 words or fewer): How has scouting influenced your life? How will it influence your future plans?
- ESSAY (250 words or fewer): Write about your passion for the Boy Scouts. Please include your involvement in extracurricular activities, job and volunteer experiences, as well as your overall love of nature.
- Have you been a Camp Counselor? If yes, please specify where and when.
- Provide the name and email address of your Scout Leader who you would like to ask to submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. He will be contacted automatically via email.
- Show 9 more